Sunday, March 2, 2008

Selective Memory


Is that a new helicopter I see?? The reason Magnus is laughing in this photo is because his daddy has a really BAD memory! Either that, or he has such a good one, that it only remembers what it thinks it needs or wants to! =) Merely a couple months ago, Joe & Tim both promised not to buy any more helicopters for a WHOLE YEAR! (You know the old saying... if you think it's too good to be true...) Well, I felt sorry for Joe and got him a helicopter (from Magnus) for Christmas because I didn't know how he'd make it a whole year. Be that as it may... this pretty blue helicopter you see in the picture was recently dropped by the stork in a box so big that it woke our lightly sleeping baby when it was placed on the front porch! (His room is right on the other side of the porch wall.) I guess Joe purchased this barely-used Raptor 90 from a guy because it was a "really good deal"! When I told Joe, "I guess you didn't make it a year, huh?" he looked confused and then was like, "OH! YEAH! I TOTALLY forgot about that! Ha Ha Ha!" So here is Magnus having a good chuckle with his dad... and honey, if you're reading this... I love you AND your bad memory, and I even really like your new blue helicopter. But maybe you should call it mine so you can keep your promise.