Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Magnus!!!

Magnus & my mom (Nanna) then... Magnus & my dad (Pa Pa) now.
4 days old
1 year old!
Just a blink of a year ago today, Joe and I were heading to the hospital to receive the special gift of the birth of our little boy! He was 22" long, and can you believe he has grown over 10 inches in his first year of life? That's just insane! He's also gained about 25 lbs since then. Here are some fun "then and now" pictures. What's so awful though, is that he's grown SO fast that I can hardly remember him as a tiny baby... =( Somebody, please help me slow him down a little! Since today is his actual birthday, we saved a couple of his gifts aside from his party so he could open them today. He got a tricycle from us (he loves playing with it & scooting around on it, but hasn't figured out the pedals yet!) and a basketball hoop from my bro, sis-in-law & niece Erika. He figured it out immediately, and plans to go pro in a year or two!