Sunday, September 23, 2007

I was tagged by Amy

I have been "tagged" by Amy, so I must write 7 random things about myself & tag 7 other people to do the same thing... sort of a chain thingy I guess. Well, I don't think I know 7 people that would comply, but if you would like me to "tag" you, please let me know & I would be happy to do that. =) But, being the good sport that I am, I will at least fill out the 7 facts about myself.....
  1. I was homeschooled from 2nd to 12th grade. (And you wondered why I seem unusually bright & intelligent!)
  2. I married at 19.
  3. We went white-water rafting on the New River for our honeymoon. (Yep, that's us... the hopeless romantics.)
  4. I began yearning for a Mastiff at age 7, and a horse at age 10. I must be terribly spoiled, because I got my first horse at 12, & my first Mastiff at 18.
  5. I wanted to be an artist and a veterinarian when I was little. I also wanted to be a mommy, and I'm so glad I chose that over the other options!
  6. I'd rather do yard work than house work.
  7. Joe and I used to have matching Yamaha sport-bikes when we lived in NC.