Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The verdict is in! It's a...

Look at that cute little hoof!


Giving Mommy a thumbs-up. =)


Our little BOY!!!!!

My whole pregnant look at 20 weeks - I could've just used a pregnancy pic from when I was carrying Magnus since I'm the exact same size... but I thought that would be cheating.


We're so excited to be having another little boy! He was uncooperative during his ultrasound photo shoot for us to get a really nice, clear shot of his profile, but at least we were definitely able to tell that he was a boy! This is good news for us, but bad news for the economy since we won't be needing to go out and buy any new clothes or toys. =) If the last half of this pregnancy goes as quickly for me as the first half has, we're going to be holding that little fella in no time!