Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nifty Nifty... mom is __!!!

Can you guess how old she is?? You certainly can't go by looks - many times people have thought she was my sister. You have to decode my easy-peasy riddle from the name of this post. =) Since I've given away her age, I guess I better give mine away too. I turned 27 on my mom's birthday - October 29th. Now, wasn't I just the mostest specialest birthday present anyone could possible think of? She's the only person I know that can give kids out as a birthday gifts. =) She gave Dad one first, then 15 months later she got one too! (And for the last 28 years, Dad and Mom have been giving gifts to Eric and I on THEIR birthdays. I know that doesn't really seem fair, but Eric and I never really complained about it much, and neither did they.) I was thrilled to get to spend our birthday in NC with them this year, and we ate lots of good food, had a day of some great shopping, and just enjoyed being together. I was spoiled rotten, as usual, and got some cool birthday gifts, including one that Joe designed/made himself - pics of that to come later. (It's not quite finished!)