Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is my favorite!

On my pub table in the breakfast nook.


On the island.


On my counter beside the sink.


I just love this time of year! I know for some people - I won't name any names, since I have to live with him ;) - fall means not much more than a few pretty leaves and the dreaded winter that looms in the near future. Instead of exclamations such as "Wow, isn't this season amazing! Look at those trees, and that incredible blue sky!" the sentiments are more like, "Man, it's freezing out here! I can see my breath!! I hate winter! Aaagghhh! Here it comes!!" But for me... well, like I said, it's my favorite. I love everything about it, from the pumpkins to the roasted marshmallows. It's refreshing and invigorating at the same time. Ahhh... breathe deeply from the crisp autumn air, and enjoy!