Friday, March 28, 2008

Can you see me NOW??


Our little boy is 13 months old now! He's got several more teeth popping through too, as you can see. He has 7 now that are visible. His new word is "out" for outside. I guess he felt like he needed to learn how to say the name of his favorite place! He has regressed in his walking though, and simply refuses to let go of our hand and cries if we insist! He walked all over the place for a few days, but somewhere along the line he decided that crawling is probably a much safer option. We're trying to build his confidence again by letting him walk back and forth from Joe to myself, and he likes that. He'll walk clear across the room as long as he knows he'll end up in our arms! And of course, lots of clapping and cheering ensues. One major victory for me though - he is sleeping through the night! I had nearly forgotten what that was like, but yes, it is wonderful!