Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving





We drove to Ohio (and beyond!) to give "thanks" this year. Joe and I took turns driving/sleeping all night during the 7 1/2 hr trip. We had tanked up our diesel and didn't stop for fuel, food or anything "else"! Magnus didn't even offer to help drive, and just slept the whole way. All of Joe's family was there for the big meal except for one brother who came in late that night. We had a good time with everyone, and Magnus loved the non-stop attention! The day after Thanksgiving, we drove another 7 1/2 hrs down to NC to see my family and some family that we don't get to see very often like Uncle John, Aunt Jan (from Florida), Great Uncle Kinsel and Great Aunt "Cookie" (from Arizona). That was also a great time, and some MORE great food! I love this holiday!!! I didn't get any pictures from the NC trip (stupid me!) but here are some from Ohio. We got home last night at the very sleepy hour of 12:30am, and poor worn-out Joe had to leave on an all-day trip this morning, but Magnus and I had the pleasure of a little Sunday nap. Ahhhhhh...... Home!