Monday, October 29, 2007

My birthday cake


Today I turned 26, and my mom turned... another year older too. We didn't get to celebrate together (yet, anyway) like we usually do, so Joe was a very sweet & thoughtful hubby to make me a birthday cake. It was a chocolate "wacky cake". (Yes, that's actually what it's called!) Very moist and yummy... the icing is almost like pudding. Thanks, babe! You are the BEST! You can tell from the pic that the cake was a hit, because we had to eat some even before we got my picture taken! For my birthday "treat", he babysat Magnus Saturday while I spent the day at a Horse Expo in Richmond. I enjoyed watching the top horse trainers working with horses and giving seminars, and I also had fun shopping at the venders! I love all things horses, but really wish I didn't. Why can't I just be "bananas" for something cheap and simple? And something that I would actually have time for? Any suggestions??